Blackjack Rules - Your Highroad to Knowledge
Blackjack rules may be structured in the following way:
- Blackjack rules basics
- Blackjack card value
- Blackjack table
- Blackjack terms
Place our thoughts in order we may start with ease.
BLACKJACK RULES BASICS
The game mechanism is based on player vs. dealer attempts to receive a total as closer to 21 points as it possible. Same time you are not allowed to run over this number otherwise you go bust automatically (the same procedure deals with the dealer as well).
You place a bet, dealer distributes 2 cards for you (face-up) and for himself (only one card is shown) and the thus the contest begins. You may Stay, Hit, Split, Double, Surrender or buy Insurance. After the player turns the dealer reveals his second card also act depending on his hand total. If he has 16 or lower - then he must act. If the dealer gets 17 or more he must stay.
If you get 21 total with 2 initial cards - the Blackjack is announced and you win automatically.
If you (or the dealer) get more than 21 then you go bust and lose at once.
If the dealer gets the same total you have - then the Push or Tie is announced.
BLACKJACK CARD VALUE
According to the blackjack game rules we may state the next:
- 10's, Jacks, Queens and Kings value 10 points each;
- Suits of the cards has no importance for gameplay;
- Ace's value equals to 11 or 1 depending on situation;
- 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's, 6's, 7's, 8's, 9's value 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 points accordingly.
- Blackjack - 21-point initial hand (an Ace + 10 or face-card);
- Bust - 21 points overrun; automatic loss of round and wager;
- Double down - no more one additional card receive that put you in a stand at once; accomplished by the doubling of your wager;
- Insurance - the dealer blackjack protection; if the dealer hole card is an Ace you pay ½ of your initial bet to secure yourself; if the dealer gets blackjack (+ 10 or face-card to his Ace) then you lose nothing; if not - your half wager payment moves to a house;
- Hit - additional card intake to your initial 2-card hand;
- Push or Tie - a draw between the player and the dealer totals (starting with the mark of 17); no winners announce; the players take their bets back;
- Split - initial 2-card division into 2 separate hands;
- Stand - no more cards receive to initial hand; announced when you double or get 21 pints;
- Surrender - you see no chances to win and exit the round; ½ of your initial bet is back to you.
Generally about 6 player sits are available in live blackjack game. Performing casino online possesses tete-a-tete gameplay or online team playing.
Basic blackjack rules allow either 6 or 8 card decks to play. The dealer shuffles all the packs together and then places them in a special box called shoe.